Real-Time Telemetry Data Anywhere on Earth
GEO TDRSS SMAR 30W TX
The GEO TDRSS SMAR 30W TX is a reduced Space, Weight, Power and Cost (SWAP-C). It delivers real-time telemetry data anywhere on earth in all weather conditions. GEO TDRSS SMAR 30W TX interfaces with the aerospace platform telemetry data using flexible communication options including RS-422 standard, ethernet and CAN formats.
- TDRSS S-Band Multi-Access Return (SMAR) Service – 2287.5 Mhz
- Up to 100 kbits/sec telemetry data anywhere on Earth
- Two Antenna TX Ports (15 Watts each) to launch vehicle antennas. (two 180 deg apart)
- Highly efficient S-Band TX ( 4 5W)
- NRZ, BPSK Modulation, 1/2 convolution Encoding.
- Flexible Communication Interfaces: RS-422 Async (standard), Ethernet, CAN, etc.
- Low Phase Error, BPSK (< 1 degree RMS)
- Low Power: 28Vdc @ 5 Amps
- Low Cost TDRSS SMAR transmitter
- GPS L1 / L2 Interference: < -100dbm
- Operating temperature: -40C to + 71C